Choosing the best school for your child is a significant decision. We encourage prospective parents to call and schedule a tour of the school with their student/s.
Following your tour, the process includes:
1. Determining Your Tuition
Tuition at Christ the King Catholic School is being determined this year using a sliding scale based on your income and number of children. Please bring a copy of your federal 1040 tax form to the school or parish office to get your tuition quote. Once you have received your quote, please come to the school office to pick up your registration packet.
2. Submitting Required Admissions Paperwork
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization & Health Records
- Final Report Card – For students entering 1st-8th grade
- Release of Records Form
- Child Information Record – Can be picked up in the registration packet or completed and printed online
- Parent and Student Survey – Can be picked up in the registration packet or completed and printed online
2. Scheduling the Math and Reading Assessment
Your child may be required to take a math and/or reading assessment to determine the best placement for academic success. You will receive information upon registration.
3. Completing Registration Packet
- Registration Form – A registration fee of $200 must be submitted with the registration form. This fee is per family, not per student. This is a separate fee and is not applied to your tuition.
- Emergency Card
- Tuition Contract
- Catholic Advantage Application – All families who are paying tuition on a monthly basis must complete the Catholic Advantage application. Please bring a blank voided check when you return your application. If you use a checking account, but do not have paper checks, please bring a print out of your statement which shows your routing and account number, as well as your name and address.
Christ the King School offers tuition assistance to qualified students based on their family’s need. Applicants for tuition assistance are asked to complete: