Christ the King school opened on September 12, 1938, but the classrooms were not finished. Classes met in the four corners of the gymnasium. In the years since, we have added on new wings and seen thousands of students pass through our halls, striving to meet the needs and nurture the abilities of each one.
In the 2018-2019 school year, we celebrate 80 years of our school teaching and learning in Northwest Detroit. Donate to our capital campaign to support the various needs of school maintenance and education expenses as we ensure that this legacy continues.